MIRICLE EAR IN THE PARK FOREST ILLINOIS AREA GAVE ME THE WRONG TYPE OF HEARING AID FOR $3,500. NEVER WORKED RIGHT.

THEY KEPT ME COMING BACK FOR MONTHS FOR A TUNE UP TO CORRECT IT. WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME. INCOMPIDENT. *** EMPLOYESS IN THAT DEPARTMENT LOCATED IN THE SEARS STORE IN LINCOLN MALL.STAY AWAY FROM MIRCLE EAR AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

THAT'S THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF I EVER SAW.

THEY ALL OUGHT TO BE PUT IN JAIL FOR RIPPING OFF THE PUBLIC. I'M SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THEY RIPPED OFF FOR YEARS.

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Comments

I have a fourth follow up appointment with Miracle Ear later today. Although the technician who sold me the completely-in-the-ear device was very accommodating, I have not been satisfied that it has helped me at all.

I've had several "adjustments" but they just don't seem to improve the performance. I took delivery approximately 50 days ago and I am convinced that I should return it. Yesterday, the unit just seemed to lose effectiveness even after changing the battery and minute inlet filter. In addition, of the three or four companies that I consulted, Miracle Ear was the only one that charged for the initial screening and for other services in conjunction with delivering it to me.

Based on my experience and background, I am ready to initiate legal proceedings and perhaps even a pro-bono class action on behalf of all Miracle Ear users who are as frustrated and disappointed as I. More from Latrobe, PA after my appointment or shall I refer to it as my disappointment???