Ashburn, Virginia
1.6K views

Miracle Ear hearing aids are a brand name made by Rexton, which was a Siemens company until it was recently sold. Amplifon owns the Miracle Ear name and contracts with Rexton to build their products and develop software.

Most states offer a 30 or 45 day refund. Be sure to get in righting the day the instruments can be returned for a refund if you are not satisfied. My opinion is to try an independent hearing aid professional that has all major manufactures to chose from. There is only 6 major company's that manufacture hearing aids.

They are: Sonava (Phonak Unitron Lyric) Wm. Demant (Oticon Bernafon) GN Resound (Resound Beltone) Sivantos Siemens Rexton) Starkey (Nu Ear) (Audibel) (Micro Tech) (Audio Sync) and Widex

Product or Service Mentioned: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Comments

Wish I had seen this BEFORE I went shopping for hearing aids. I was told that Miracle Ear had a 45 days money back guarantee.

This was on a Maier I received and repeated by the technician who “fitted” me . When I questioned it, this was repeated and I was lead to believe there was no risk in my trying the product because it could be returned. What wasn’t clear was that you have to take them back “Four times and allow them to adjust or try to correct the problem”.

And that in reality the Miracle Ear company just isn’t going to give you a refund no matter what. For a purchase this large ($3-10,000.00) this just isn’t fair.