My mom purchased her two Miracle Ears on 9/23/16. She had pretty good luck, but the charge would not keep for longer than eight hours and as time went on even shorter time.

Talked to her in March 2017 and she told me that the charge was finally lasting longer. On April 4th mom was airlifted to Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur d'alene, Idaho. She never used her Miracle Ears again. She passed away on April 18, 2017.

She paid $6,200. She had paid the balance down to $4700 on the Healthiplan credit. I called Miracle Ear in Coeur d'alene and asked them how I go about returning the ears and was told that they do not take returns. I told them that I have her Purchase Agreement and it stated on the agreement it says: The Hearing Instrument(s) is (check one) New, Used or Reconditioned.

Hers was New of course. If this is on your agreement why would you not take a return? She said she didn't know why they have that on the agreement. Maybe someone else in the family could use them?

I understand that I probably would not get a full credit, but I do not understand why I cannot return the product. My mom has died, she was not buried with them. I have them and want to return them.

I do not feel I owe for the $4700. Anyone have any idea's for me?

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Unable to return product.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments