2.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

This was the worst experience I've ever had! $6000 for hearing aids that hardly work!

Visit after visit. Adjustment after adjustment. Changed from in the ear to behind the ear because of the pain they caused. I went for a second opinion from Dr.

Livingston in Sebring. She said that if any one came to her and said they had had Trigeminal Neuralgia she would never have recommended the hearing aids that they sold me (in the ear canal). I told the Miracle Ear audiologist about my Trigeminal Neuralgia and subsequent surgery at the very beginning. The literature they provide advises a 90 day period of adjustment.

Then they string you along with a lot of visits saying things like how they cannot start you out at the full "prescription" for your hearing correction all at once. You have to come back and have them adjusted incrementally until you reach your optimal hearing. Then when you try to return them because they are junk, they tell you the state of Florida won't let you return hearing aids after 30 days. Guess we know why they tell you it takes at least 90 days to get used to them.

In their defense however, Miracle -Ear did adjust my loan after much complaining. They reduced it by $2,500, leaving me with only $3500 worth of crap. What a deal!! They don't work well at all.

Word to the wise. Stay away from the ham & eggers that put up a shingle after a 6 month course at some pseudo university. I would NEVER recommend Miracle Ear to anyone!

Dr. Livingston of Sebring is well accredited and is, after, all a Doctor.

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: All above and more. Time spent etc....

Comments

#1520085

Such a horrible experience don't waste your money. I was told they were guaranteed or your money back.

Week after week went back because I couldn't hear and was told I needed an adjustment each time I went back they adjusted it and I told them I was unhappy and they kept telling me this would be the last time and they would work when I went back again I was told it was too late and I was a few days out of warranty this is bull. Save yourself the time and money and use a different brand they do not stand behind their product they take advantage of the elderly.