I TOOK THERE ADVISE WENT TO CVS MEDICAL CLINEC RIGHT AFTER AND PUT INFORMATION IN WELCOME COMPUTER AND CHARGE CARD WAS SEEN DOCTOR SAID DID YOU TRY EAR DROPS I SAID MIRACLE EAR OF MIDDLE TOWN RI 02842 CRISTINE DOBEN SAID WILL NOT WORK I GAVE INSURANCE CARDS THEY CHECKED BOTH EARS NO WAX BUILD ALSO CHECKED WITH A LITE GREEN STICK AND SAID I AM NOT CHARGING YOU THERE IS NOTHING THERE. I WAS TOLD TO GO TO HAVE FREE EAR TEST DONE SOMEWERE ELSE. THEY ARE THERE TO TEST YOU AND MAILER SAID $20.00 GIFT CARD AND HEARRING TEST FREE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DO 50%OFF.

Reason of review: WENT FOR MEDICAL PROCEDURE DID NOT NEED WAS A WAST OF MY TIME.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 05.

Comments

Please discontinue the all capital letter format ; it is annoying and difficult to read. The problem began when you chose a 2nd rate audiologist (maybe even 3rd) and a crummy chain company to service your hearing needs.

I can only imagine your screams of rage if your new hearing aids exited your head full of ear gunk ("nobody told me to get that checked, oh why oh why"). Miracle Ear is low rate equipment anyways.

Look for a true professional with an M.D. who sells (preferably) ReSound brand equipment - mine are great and so is my Doctor - she tunes these things on a computer to match my hearing patterns and they have 4 different presets which we can alter at will.