1.2K views

Went in for a free exam. Of course it showed hearing loss.

I am sure the exam can be manipulated to show damage. I had no idea this could be done. And since I was having a little trouble hearing in groups I went ahead and bought the Miracle Ear aids. After buying the Miracle Ear aids, had ears tested again at another hearing office.

That test found I did not need hearing aids. Went in several times to Miracle Ear for adjustments. Couldn't get it right since I didn't need the hearing aids in the first place. Contacted Miracle Ear after the second exam but they said the warranty time was up.

Wrote a letter and called but was ignored. Stay away from Miracle Ear.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sales pitch. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of miracle ear hearing test and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6000. Miracle Ear needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned miracle ear hearing test in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miracle Ear.

Comments