Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Mar 13

The company sent me a new updated pair of hearing aids. These work well, are very comfortable and the Bluetooth technology actually works well without having to wear a big transmitter around my neck. I am very happy, I only wish they had responded earlier to keep me from having to go to extremes.

Original review posted by user Mar 01

How disappointing is it to find that you bought something, a very expensive something, only to find out it just simply is not going to work for you. It’s equally frustrating to find that the company that sold you this very expensive product is very difficult to work with and will not cooperate in any way.

I have taken extraordinary to make my relationship with Miracle Ear a positive one but alas I cannot offer a positive review, on the contrary I have little good to say about this company at all. After trying for a year and three different persons I can hear no better than when I first walked into the Modesto, Ca office. My Bluetooth has NEVER worked correctly and in fact has been returned twice only to receive another piece of trash that does not work.

I finally resorted to contacting the Corporate office only to find out that these facilities are privately owned franchises and there is little if nothing corporate can do. Had I known this up front I would have went elsewhere.

I was advised by corporate that the Modesto, Ca office I was working with wanted another chance to make it right so I made an appointment for last Friday, February 23, 2018. I was offered profuse apologies for the trouble I have had and promised I would get a call the next Monday, February 26, 2018, with a solution. Today is March 1, 2017 and I have yet to hear from anyone. They even went as far as to take a mold of me ear saying my ear canal was too small and that was part of the reason for my problem.

Please people, save your money and a lot of headache and go to a REAL hearing aid doctor. Don’t let these crooks take your money or damage your credit as I’m being forced to do. I refuse to pay the company that financed these aids because bottom line, THEY DO NOT WORK.

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Convienient location.

I didn't like: Hearing aides.

Comments