1.5K views
1.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Tested on 11 4 16. Received 11 17 16.

Tried to refuse delivery, as we felt the 4 year commitment to pay was too much for us.... they sweet talked us and said "you have 30 days, try it and see" We did... 12 9 16 in for the first check up, again stated we wanted to return them. Knowing the 15% fee ($600) We were told that the hearing aids were broken and new ones would be ordered.

I had to ask for a written extension of our 30 days.. The hearing aids were taken for "repair". The "new" ones arrived on 12 21 16. After two attempts, they were placed in the box to return on the next visit which was scheduled for 1 13 17.

They did not work. It should be noted that three times the office called trying to change our appt. so the 30 days would be used up. On the last call I told the office that I was returning the hearing aids.

The next day they called and stated that I had to sign and have notarized a statement. WHAT ????? WHY???? Anyway they mailed the form and also a Consumer Comment Form.

The amount of the refund they were going to issue was off by a few hundred dollars ( their favor of course) I delivered the altered notarized statement and the CCF and the hearing aids today. I HAD TO ASK FOR A RECEIPT..... and they did not have any.. so I wrote my own and had the office personnel sign.

I know this is not over for us... I have a great deal to finish with them BUT warning all of you....

I should have done my homework on this company.. STAY AWAY

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Bogart, Georgia, United States #1285480

Just adding that a good month has gone by... no response from the company.... I repeat STAY AWAY