My 92 yr old received an invitation to a "Neighborhood Open House Celebration" 2 days only. Free food, free battery pack, free hearing aid cleaning, on and on.

None of it was accurate. "Oh", they said, "yesterday it was packed in here"!

Consequently, no food, no people, no Flat Screen TV, no turnout, let alone a large one. The "special discounted price" only good for the next 1-1/2 hrs. ended at 2:20 p.m. same day! What a rip!

No free gift. . . no surprise.

We would never deal with a company like that. They should be stopped from doing that and preying on the elderly!

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Test.

Comments

Missoula, Montana, United States #712543

Well I am sorry that happened to you but we had a dutch oven chicken dinner, one day only it was fun. We set appts for free hearing tests, and cleaning later in the weeks to follow.

We are still do this as we had such a wonderful response that we had to carry it over for another month. I sure wish you would have lived in our area, we take quality care of our Miracle ear family. I am proud to be a Specialist here in Missoula Mt. Call the MAIN company, I am sure they will be happy to take care of you.

Oh the dinner, was ONLY ONE DAY. We went through about 50 lbs of salad, 70 lbs of chicken, and we had baked potatoes, and 3 different kinds of deserts.

Mary E. Albert

to Mare Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #712730

:) Nice to hear something good about the company. Their response to my complaint was full of fictitious garbage and just fueled my fire of frustration.