On January 10 2018, I visited Miracle Ear office in Springfield , Ohio, 45504. I am very active (square dance two to four time a week and much, much more).

I am eighty-two years old and have worn hearing aids for probably close to thirty years. I have read your ads in local news paper many times and decided to see if maybe my current hearing aids could be out dated (I have had several different hearing aids in the thirty years)and I wanted to see if they could be updated. I took the hearing test and the lady doing the test knew that I had been using hearing aids for a long time and that I wanted to upgrade if new aids would really make a difference in my hearing. She assured me that new ones would be much better.

She ordered a set of new hearing aids and I paid full price for them upon delivery ($7609.95). I was supposed to have thirty days to try out the new aids with out any cost !! I kept the new aids for 28 days, went back for three times during the 28 day period to try to get them to be adjusted and be better than my old aids -- nothing worked so I said that I wanted to return them --- I returned them but I was stuck with a $809.95 return fee --- unbelievable !!!

I have many friends in my age group who are also very active. Two of my friends are ready to upgrade their aids and I have passed the word on to them what happened to me and they said they will NOT go to any Miracle Ear office -- also I will continue to pass the word on to other possible customers as to what happened to me -- it is a shame a business operates in this matter !!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Got ripped off, Got r, Bait and switch tactics.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 12.

Comments