1.1K views
4.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had my first test done by an audiologist at Sam's. My sister works for Miracle Ear in another state and also has there aids so I went to the Olathe Ks store and had a 2nd test done by an Audiologist with the same results.

I never felt any pressure to buy and looked at the entire range of products. I chose the behind the ear rechargeable. The wait was 2 weeks and after fitting and complete instruction wore them for 2 weeks. Went back inand was talked about how everything was going.

Wanted to see me in another 30 days but we were leaving town for 6 mo. Went back in another 10 days just to make sure everything okay. Was having trouble when eating, they would loosen an might fall out. She installed a small plastic thread and adjusted it and viola it no lo ger loosens..

I am completely satisfied and do realize it is a hearing aid and not my original.

Like any purchase you can guage a comptent store by its looks and the people who test and sell. JD Geissler Gardner, Ks

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of miracle ear hearing test. Miracle Ear needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned miracle ear hearing test in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miracle Ear.

Comments