Insurance Plans Acceptance

I purchased miracle ear device on March 14th,,, it did not work.I attempted to return the device on March 20th.

The so called sales man Justn something told me he could not accept it and would cost me $400 something dollars to do so, this device has never worked as advertised, the salesman never explained the proper way to use it,,,not even how to turn on and off,, how to clean excess ear wax off it,,it has never worked outside his office,,it would never even sqeel when your hand is near it as every one I had ever seen, So I took it back home after about 3 weeks or so I saw that there was a 30 day return policy. I could not afford gas to return it until after the 3rd of May, being more that 30 days by then he still would not accept or even write a notice saying I was returning it. After leaving it at the office I today receive it back in the mail. I am going to return it again and weather or not he wants it....I don't care what your policy is,,,,I will NEVER PAY A SINGLE PENNY towards this device.

So you can do whatever you want.My name Is Terry Mangham,,,phone 3184619129

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Preferred solution: allow me to return defective product,,,,and stop financial responsabity.

I didn't like: Salesperson did explain product well, People lying to me, Lack of standing behind their product.

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments

I get earaches and migraines when I wear them, maybe I'll eat the 400 and return them it's better than 3,000 !

Sorry I got them.