1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My hearing problems were some hearing loss, couldn't understand people on the telephone, could not understand some speech or watch a movie without subtitles. After using the Miracle hearing aids for about six months, I still cannot understand people on the telephone, still cannot understand when some people talk, still cannot enjoy a movie if there are no subtitles.

All in all I feel that I totally wasted $6000.00. If Miracle had a buy back program, I would be first in line. The staff was very courteous. The technician tried to adjust the hearing aids each time I went but although he made computerized adjustments the end result was still not entirely satisfactory.

The answer to my complaints was that it took several years for my hearing problems to develop and I couldn't expect results right away. Thank you Miracle, but no thanks.

This person wrote the review because of "they do not work satisfactorily for me." of miracle ear hearing aids from Miracle Ear. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Miracle Ear to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hearing aid. Author liked the most staff at the location i went to was great. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miracle Ear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Woodland Hills, California, United States #1264992

It sounds like you not only have hearing loss but your brain has a problem configuring speech. There is a study on the John Hopkins Medical Center website.

Actually there are a few on Hearing loss and why your brain continues to not understand speech.

Hearing aids can only help so much. Hearing aids do not restore your hearing they can only work with what you have in your brain.