PURCHASED 2 HEARING AIDS WHICH HAVE A MASKING DEVICE IN THEM 7 MONTHS AGO. PURCHASED IN LINDEN N.J.

632 N. WOOD AVE. I WAS TOLD THAT THE MASKING WOULD HELP TO EASE NOT CURE THE RINGING IN MY EARS. I HAVE MADE AT LEAST 15 TRIPS TO HAVE THEM ADJUSTED AND TO THIS DAY THEY ARE NOT HELPING WHICH I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD.

I KEEP CALLING THE OFFICE AND GET NO RETURN CALLS, I HAVE CONTACTED THE OFFICE IN MINN.

AND THEY SAID THEY WILL LOOK INTO THIS. I PAID 6 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR THESE, NOW WHAT DO I GO FURTHER OR WHAT

This reviewer shared experience about "items not doing what they said they would" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Miracle Ear. The most disappointing about miracle ear hearing aids from Miracle Ear was what i was told, people lying to me and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Miracle Ear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Miracle Ear to other companies on our site.

Comments