I was there in Staten Island yesterday the second year and they did the same as last year 45 min test and said we do not have no cards left will send you one also could not find any paperwork that last year I was there but they had my address and name to mail me a card to come in.I took one train, ferry and 2 buses to get there and 2 buses home and waited to be seen and lots of paperwork.

The test I must say is something I needed being over 60 and I believe it was a good test, But I believe it was False Advertisement to get you there and you go out of your way a long way just to have a little treat in your life. Do they laugh in your face when you leave what will be their next story when I call about the card.

I look on Amazon gif cards and they are selling this card for $12.00 how strange is this something is really going on with this place and this so called gift card cause it is really no gift at all............................

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of miracle ear gift card from Miracle Ear. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Miracle Ear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miracle Ear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments