I am so tired of all the junk mail from Miracle Ear and so today I decided once again to call them and request not to be on their mailing list. The first number was an 888 listing and it seems that today anyone calling in gets to speak to corporate headquarters.

Then, I called 2 numbers starting with my area code....please note that all numbers have a local address...and each of these numbers were in New York state which I told the telemarketers who answered that listing an out of state number with an in-state area code has to be on the edge of not being legal. All I got was a totally irritating *** at the other end who did her best to talk over me the entire time!

If anyone was *** enough to actually book an appointment with these people and something went wrong from whatever procedure they did to you, how would you ever be able to get in touch with them without an actual local number? This has to be such a shoddy business designed to fleece the elderly......there has to be something done to put them out of business!!

Review about: Miracle Ear Customer Care.

I didn't like: Sales pitch, Not referred to my physican first, Bait and switch tactics.

Comments

You want them out of business due to junk mail? Just toss it out with the rest of the junk mail.