I have used the Lansing , Michigan ,store with Owner Jim V.I have tried 3 different types of Miracle Ear hearing aids and all of them had software issues as being compatible with I-phones.

The features do not work or only work some of the time. The owner is only available 2 times a week for service visits, although has another employee working M, W, F, . No appts. after 5 pm (with owner) so I can never get an appt.

after work and have to take time off during the day for a visit. It is now going on TWO MONTHS to get my $5,950.00 back from Miracle Ear !! I bought the top of the line Miracle Ear sells. The brochure says refund issued withing 30 days.

I see there are about 160 complaints on Miracle Ear refunds not being issued.

My next step is the Michigan Attorney Generals Office.I would NOT recommend any of the Miracle Ear hearing aids due to the features they claim, but do not work properly and also a huge pain in attempting to get a refund back from the company..

Review about: Miracle Ear Me 5300 Hearing Aids.

I didn't like: Software issues to work properly and refund of money.

2.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $6000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion