Agra, Oklahoma
4.0

I bought my first hearing aid from miracle ear in Groove Oklahoma and I LOVE it I have had this one for a few years . I went back for a check up and got it tuned up, they showed me a new one you came out with it worked ok for a few days problem is I have psoriasis in my ear it plugged it and I have to drive 65 miles just to get cleaned again if I would of known this I wouldn't have bought this you need to have your people to advise a person of this I lost 3000 dollars because of not knowing Yes I am back to my old one .l wish I could return it and get my money back and warn other people who have this problem be advised of the trouble of cleaning it and it gets plugged up l would recommend my other one for them highly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good staff and stated that there is a room for improvement of hearing aid. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of miracle ear me 5300 hearing aids and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3270. Miracle Ear needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned miracle ear me 5300 hearing aids in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miracle Ear.

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments