1.2

If you have not signed a contract, or paid for these Miracle Ear aides, then just take a friend (witness) back to their sales office and leave them on the desk, with the clerk. Wash your hands of it.

I let it go so far as to be suckered into a signed contract, thank goodness, I did not pay in full, up front.

Am now in collections with a second company (Credit Solutions), first one (Allegro) gave up.

As noted, my credit has taken "a small" hit, but I am 73, and the little bit of inconvenience is much better than my retirement loss to this so called legit company. KO

Product or Service Mentioned: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Take the aides back.

Comments

I like the reply to my problem with Miracle Ear not wanting to accept my returning their hearing aides, to the Universal City, Tx office. I will have someone with me....and will place those aides and all packaging back to that office.

Thanks for your helpful answer!

K. Ohnesorge

I know these Miracle Ear people will never...make it right for me. I even received a letter from the office on Pat Booker, in UC, Tx, that it was time for my year checkup on those hearing aides!

The reminders keep coming in,(the collector calls), so my terrible association with these people....continues on!

And I say again, look closely, before you leap. KO