Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to.they all sell the same thing.
I am in Worcester, MA. The office here are terrible. Constant turnover of people. In my four years of having the aids the last guy, the current guy, is excellent.
All others, many, many, hardly knew their product.
Be careful of the extended warranty. After three years your hearing aid will not be "made" any more so it can not be replaced. You will need two. (New sale) The extended warranty covers only when the product has to go back to the factory.
$400+ per year for that?Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Last of many many service people
What I disliked
- Lack of standing behind their product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..."
- "I was taken in with an advert for the sale of surplus stock of Ray ban glasses at reduced prices. The website looked genuine and was branded up as the..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Anytime Fitness is a sketchy money hungry corporation that puts financial gain over customer convienence. If you think it's an easy cancellation process... Think again! If you think it's an..."
- "I've buy a few dresses but thay are not as the seem smh DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I SPENT 100 and..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."