Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware.

8 of 146 Miracle Ear reviews

Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to.they all sell the same thing.

I am in Worcester, MA. The office here are terrible. Constant turnover of people. In my four years of having the aids the last guy, the current guy, is excellent.

All others, many, many, hardly knew their product.

Be careful of the extended warranty. After three years your hearing aid will not be "made" any more so it can not be replaced. You will need two. (New sale) The extended warranty covers only when the product has to go back to the factory.

$400+ per year for that?Buyer beware.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Plans Acceptance

• What I liked
    • Last of many many service people
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of standing behind their product

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #935306 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Miracle Ear? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 146 Miracle Ear reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ZetterZee

Nov 16 #1241479 Worcester, Massachusetts, United States

In follow up. Some how the Miracle Ear in Fl. I went to found the "last replacement left east of the Miss.." MA. didn't even try. Even if the FL office made up the story as to being the last one they did get it, replace it, and their service was excellent.
All said if I had not started with Miracle Ear I would not be continuing. I went because after checking out three places with all offering the same hearing aid I liked the guy with Miracle Ear the best for presumed professionalism. When I went to buy he was no longer there. Typical of my Miracle Ear experience.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Miracle Ear. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Miracle Ear.
Filing a new complaint about
×