Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to.they all sell the same thing.
I am in Worcester, MA. The office here are terrible. Constant turnover of people. In my four years of having the aids the last guy, the current guy, is excellent.
All others, many, many, hardly knew their product.
Be careful of the extended warranty. After three years your hearing aid will not be "made" any more so it can not be replaced. You will need two. (New sale) The extended warranty covers only when the product has to go back to the factory.
$400+ per year for that?Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Last of many many service people
What I disliked
- Lack of standing behind their product
You May Also Like
- "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..."
- "I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical. When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low. I was told by the forceful, rude..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was..."
- "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."