1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to.they all sell the same thing.

I am in Worcester, MA. The office here are terrible. Constant turnover of people. In my four years of having the aids the last guy, the current guy, is excellent.

All others, many, many, hardly knew their product.

Be careful of the extended warranty. After three years your hearing aid will not be "made" any more so it can not be replaced. You will need two. (New sale) The extended warranty covers only when the product has to go back to the factory.

$400+ per year for that?Buyer beware.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Miracle Ear and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about miracle ear hearing aids warranty from Miracle Ear was lack of standing behind their product , but reviewer liked last of many many service people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Miracle Ear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Miracle Ear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1311492

When You buy from them they promise you warranty .If you have a problem with it even after 3-4 months they will never cover and enforce the warranty

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1241479

In follow up.Some how the Miracle Ear in Fl.

I went to found the "last replacement left east of the Miss.." MA. didn't even try. Even if the FL office made up the story as to being the last one they did get it, replace it, and their service was excellent.

All said if I had not started with Miracle Ear I would not be continuing.

I went because after checking out three places with all offering the same hearing aid I liked the guy with Miracle Ear the best for presumed professionalism.

When I went to buy he was no longer there.Typical of my Miracle Ear experience.