Worcester, Massachusetts

Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to.they all sell the same thing.

I am in Worcester, MA. The office here are terrible. Constant turnover of people. In my four years of having the aids the last guy, the current guy, is excellent.

All others, many, many, hardly knew their product.

Be careful of the extended warranty. After three years your hearing aid will not be "made" any more so it can not be replaced. You will need two. (New sale) The extended warranty covers only when the product has to go back to the factory.

$400+ per year for that?Buyer beware.

I liked: Last of many many service people.

I didn't like: Lack of standing behind their product.

1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $3000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments

Shawky Mechael
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1311492

When You buy from them they promise you warranty .If you have a problem with it even after 3-4 months they will never cover and enforce the warranty

ZetterZee
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1241479

In follow up.Some how the Miracle Ear in Fl.

I went to found the "last replacement left east of the Miss.." MA. didn't even try. Even if the FL office made up the story as to being the last one they did get it, replace it, and their service was excellent.

All said if I had not started with Miracle Ear I would not be continuing.

I went because after checking out three places with all offering the same hearing aid I liked the guy with Miracle Ear the best for presumed professionalism.

When I went to buy he was no longer there.Typical of my Miracle Ear experience.