i bought hearing aids that were suppose to be new,found out they werent when girl that sold themto me died in car accident.finally got miracle ear to give me another pair,not working good.i dont drive so i cant get to salisbury to have whoever is in the office to TRY to see why they are not working. the girl that passed is the only one that could make them work right.the girl that sold me the hearing-aids told me that if i had any probablems she would stop and fix them,but now that she has passed im stuck,this was a deal that came with my miracle-ear hearing aids'.can anyone tell me what to do.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Miracle Ear. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Miracle Ear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Miracle Ear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments