I had worn one aid for 11 years from another company and really liked it.I saw an ad from Miracle Ear for buy one and get one free.
After my hearing test, was told that I would not like those aids, instead was talked into buying a much more expensive pair. For the last 3 years, my wife and I have had a life of frustration and anxiety. These aids are junk. I have had one adjustment after another with no improvement.
They were sent to the manufacturer - still with no better results.Of course, now they want to sell me another pair of new and improved - I have spent 3 years without hearing and a lot of aggravation - insane
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of Oakley Chamfer 2 eyeglass frames for $107.35 and sent them to 39dollarglasses.com to have lenses fitted and installed. I placed the lens order for $54.90..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "Purchased new engine block from Speedmaster 79 that was machined and ready to assembled. It took 9 months to get it. When i have received this block it looked..."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "i bought a Akita puppies on 8list.com and i was told that it was going to be sent all the way to my house from Arkansas to Greenfield WI.It was..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."