Insurance Plans Acceptance

Just e exactly like the previous complaint plus i was told the same pitch about the over the ear one & was also told the in the canal wouldn't work for my kind if hearing loss.When I returned the hearing aids she told me that since I went past the 30 days the Dr would fix the in the canal ones for the same price.

I called my insurance & told that i wasn't getting the hearing aids & to get their money back from Mircle Ear. They tried, but they cashed it anyway. Also, the finance company they set me up with paid Mircle Ear 3 days after i picked them up & wasn't allowing my 30 day trial period. Thank goodness I documentet all the dates I was in that office.

I'm 70 years old & I think they target senior citizens.I'm not sure exactualy what is going to happen, but after all the complaints I've read on the internet I"m sure not going to sit back & let them use me for a doormat.

Review about: Miracle Ear Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments

Practically the same story for me except I have never had the hearing aids.I cancelled the order before receiving them.

They were never programmed or fitted to me. Now the manager of the store, Todd Kelson in Riverdale, Utah, claims I owe him $568.50 for professional services. I went in on a Free offer for hearing test, evaluation and 30 day trial. What professional services could I possibly owe him?

They also charged the aids on my acct.

the first day I ever went there.Again, I have NEVER had the hearing aids.