2.3
Additional Fees

My husband has had Miracle Ear hearing aids for over 2 years now. The hearing aids themselves are very good; they should be as he paid $5000 for them out of pocket.

However, getting service for them is non-existent. The franchise owner is too busy going from office to office, he owns several, selling more hearing aids to stay put and see patients who need assistance whether with cleaning and maintenance or improving the function of their devices. Luckily, my husband is very tech savvy and learned on his own how to do basic maintenance on his. There are still some functions that have not been programmed on his because the devices are "locked" and only a Miracle Ear technician can do that.

The franchise recently hired technician to assist the customers. Unfortunately, he spends more time preaching scripture to them or talking down to elderly customers than helping them. My husband has contracted with another hearing aid dealer without all these negatives to get new hearing aids.

More money but without the lack of service and preaching. We do NOT recommend Miracle Ear of Winston Salem, NC to anyone!

Comments

We have had issues in Modesto CA...same thing! My poor mother (87) has had nothing but issues...apparently it began with incompetent staff who didn't know how to deal with difficult problems.

They finally removed him after numerous complaints. Mine has never been resolved.

Sent letters to owner/corporate. So now I will begin by hitting the media..lets see where that takes us!