1.2K views

I went to Miracle-ear in Bossier City La. after receiving a ad saying I could get two digital hearing aid for 800.00 and a free hearing test.

After the test I was told they would not work for me due to my hearing lost, was told a set for over 6,000.00 was the only choice for me. I told them I had tried hearing aid 5 or 6 years ago and could not wear them, was advised things had changed and if for any reason I was not satisfied I could return them and owe nothing. Was also told I would not receive a bill for at lest 45 days witch would give me plenty of time to decide if I liked them. After getting the hearing aids I had to return 5 different times for adjustments, they sounded like they were churping all the time.

The last time I took them in they adjusted the volume down and told me to come back in two weeks if I still didn't like them. Took them back turned them in and was then told I would owe a 15% restocking fee, this was the first time I was ever told of the fee. The fee was over 800.00 and I was told to take the matter up with the coporate office well guest what no one will answer or return my calls.

Have filed a complaint with the BBB waiting for a response. Don't go to miracle-ear they will lie to you and take your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: did not refund my money.

I didn't like: What i was told.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 01, 2015.

Comments

The $800 aids are probably for those who have little hearing loss. My experience with them for 4 years has been excellent. Hearing aids may not be for everyone, but I am very happy with mine.