1.2K views

I went to Miracle-ear in Bossier City La. after receiving a ad saying I could get two digital hearing aid for 800.00 and a free hearing test.

After the test I was told they would not work for me due to my hearing lost, was told a set for over 6,000.00 was the only choice for me. I told them I had tried hearing aid 5 or 6 years ago and could not wear them, was advised things had changed and if for any reason I was not satisfied I could return them and owe nothing. Was also told I would not receive a bill for at lest 45 days witch would give me plenty of time to decide if I liked them. After getting the hearing aids I had to return 5 different times for adjustments, they sounded like they were churping all the time.

The last time I took them in they adjusted the volume down and told me to come back in two weeks if I still didn't like them. Took them back turned them in and was then told I would owe a 15% restocking fee, this was the first time I was ever told of the fee. The fee was over 800.00 and I was told to take the matter up with the coporate office well guest what no one will answer or return my calls.

Have filed a complaint with the BBB waiting for a response. Don't go to miracle-ear they will lie to you and take your money.

This person wrote the review because of "did not refund my money" of miracle ear hearing aids from Miracle Ear. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $869 and wants Miracle Ear to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was what i was told. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miracle Ear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The $800 aids are probably for those who have little hearing loss. My experience with them for 4 years has been excellent. Hearing aids may not be for everyone, but I am very happy with mine.