1.5K views

I saw a ad in the news paper about a 45 day free trial & $895 off of one. I was fitted for a pair of all in the ear aids, at a cost of $1992.50 each total of $3885.00, they wanted a down payment, so I gave them $100.

After the 45 days, I returned the hearing aids 12/8/2015 and I'm still 1/5/2016; for the return of my down payment of $100.00 The hearing aids help to my satisfaction, they were colored brown, and After they heard I had insurance they just forgot the discount of $895.00 on one hearing aid.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of miracle ear hearing aids from Miracle Ear. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Miracle Ear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miracle Ear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments