4.0
Additional Services
Equipment Quality
Layout of Store
Prescription Services

I have used Miracle Ear for several years and have been extremely pleased. However, quite recent I went in for 6 month check up and maybe some tweaking.

My usual rep retired last Jan, so had a new rep. I don't think she was familiar with my hearing aid as she made some changes and has never made things work right. After 2 visits with her, I saw another rep who tried to correct the tinny and speaking in a drum sound and was unable after 2 visits, I saw another person who I think is very knowledgeable but after 2 visits with her my hearing aids are still not good. I don't know what to do anymore.

She was so confident that all was well and it did seem as if they were much better but in the real world, they are not. My next appt is set up for Nov, which, of course I will be calling next week again but I'm afraid it will be another visit without good results.

I paid $6-7000 for these aids, they are my second set and I feel they should be doing what I paid for. Please advise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Miracle Ear Pros: Excellent service.

Miracle Ear Cons: Problem not solved.

Comments