1K views

I got a set of hearing aids from the miracle ear foundation and they quit working in about 6 months! I am on social security and as soon as they quit working they want $400 each to fix them!

what the ***? Sure am glad I didnt have the money to buy a set! They are junk! I bought some used ones off of ebay that work better than miracle ear ones!

I have worn hearing aids for several years and thought I was getting a pair that would help me hear better! What a joke! they want as much as $6,000 for a set and I am on ss and DRAW THE MIMIMUM AMOUNT!

sure I got them through the foundation for free but so what? they quit working in just a short while!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of miracle ear hearing aids from Miracle Ear. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Miracle Ear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales pitch. Author liked the most girl that works there is a nice person. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miracle Ear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids through the foundation have a warranty on them, at least one year and up to three years. Did you ever go back in for maintenance?

The hearing aids that I have personally fit through the foundation are actually top of the line. You can contact Miracle-Ear corporate if you're having issues with the local office.

Don't give up on them just yet!!! Good Luck!