I am very upset that hearing aids were advertised at around $800.00 per aid and then my mom goes there and is sold $6000.00 hearing aids. I couldn't be with her that day, and I feel she was taken advantage of.

She went back 5 times in the first month. She complained every time. Then they set appointments up to 6 weeks in advance saying that they had adjusted them and it would take time. I didn't know that the deadline was 30 days to return them.

As soon as I knew she wasn't wearing them, I notified Miracle Ear. They set my appointment to see them even further in the future which brought the time to over 90 days. Now, they will not return any of my mom's money. She is 85 years old.

I think she was pressured and I talk with her on the phone nearly every day and she hears me perfectly. She persuaded to buy something she didn't need and couldn't wear. She used her entire savings. I notified them prior to what they say is the manufacturers deadline, yet my appointment was switched to a later date which Miracle Ear now says, it's too late and in other words...too bad.

We were told they would do whatever they could to even sell them at a discounted price to another customer....right. I don't believe that for a second. They are taking advantage of the elderly and something should be done. These aids are in a box at my house and my mom is out $6000.00.

I would be happy to go in with anyone who would have a class action law suit against this company. This is just not right. What happened to "bait and switch" being illegal. Shouldn't the elderly be protected against people who do this?

I would never recommend Miracle Ear to anyone. If anyone can help me, please contact me on Face Book Gwendolyn Sue Garrett Poliszczuk.

This person wrote the review because of "aids not needed or wanted" of miracle ear hearing aids from Miracle Ear. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Miracle Ear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was what i was told, sales pitch, customer service and bait and switch tactics. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miracle Ear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments