Can anybody in the Corporate Office "HEAR" me, as nobody in your Fredericksburg, VA location is "LISTENING" to my 85-year old Mother for the last year when she keeps telling them that her hearing aids are not working correctly.

She had a doctor's appt on yesterday and the nurse asked her what was that squealing noise around her. My Mother said "my hearing aids".

The nurse replied, "you need to take those things back". My Mother said, "I have at least 5 or 6 times". My Mother was told that her hearing was too far gone and that she needs the $10,000 pair. Please spare me, she can barely afford to pay for the $3,000 in installment payments on her social security income.

It is also a disgrace that Medicare doesn't provide coverage, when they know that hearing loss is the inevitable when you age. Shame on them too:(

I call my Mother faithfully every day and I really, really do not care having to repeat the same sentence 3 or 4 times. Sometimes I just tell her "we'll talk tomorrow". One day, there will be no tomorrow, sad to say.

When my Mother lost one of the aids last year and had it replaced, this is when the problem started.

They should have replaced both aids (as they were insured) to be in sync with each other, but NO, its all about the dollar bill. Sorry to say.

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments