Insurance Plans Acceptance

After spending $700.00 dollars for hearing aids and many hours visiting the MERICAL EAR offices in Madison, I have not yet been able to hear with the left device. Being on a very limited fixed income I can no longer afford new aids and am looking for some help in either a replacement of the aids or some sort of compensation to replace what I have. Why do they always try to sell me new ones at the very high prices? Just what do I have to do to get this situation

corrected. It would be good to be able to hear again. I have been told that I can go to WALLMART and buy a sports type of hearing

amplifier that works just as good as or better than the MERICAL EAR DEVICE THAT I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON for a price of about $50.00 or less. Is this my only recourse??? Also why do I have to enter 100 words to get this message through? Some thing fishy here.

Lyle N. Johnson

lyle045@centurytel.net

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of miracle ear me 5300 hearing aids and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Miracle Ear needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned miracle ear me 5300 hearing aids in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miracle Ear.

Comments