DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT, AND READ THE FINE PRINT!!!!! 15% RESTOCKING FEE IN THE "SUPPOSED" 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! MY FATHER BOUGHT THESE AND HAS GONE BACK SEVERAL TIMES FOR ADJUSTMENTS AND SPENT A TON OF MONEY AND THEY ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND HE IS SCREWED OUT OF A LOT OF MONEY. THEY ARE THE WORST!

HERE ARE SOME SIMILAR COMPLAINTS:

http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php (68 COMPLAINTS)

I am really upset that you took $4000 from my mother and never stood behind your product. From what I see from this website, you have a lot of dissatisfied customers that have also been mistreated and robbed, So, what do you have to say for yourself? I even contacted your "so-called" CEO here in Tucson. His name is Joel. My mother tried to explain to him about her hearing aids and he kept telling her that he didn't know what she was talking about. Then, he proceeded to make an appointment for her to come in and talk to him. She called him back the next morning to confirm the appointment and she talked to Julie. She told my mom that he didn't want her to come in because he was just too busy to handle her complaint and that she should handle it through Park Place. Well, that's why she contacted him; it was because she didn't get any satisfaction from Park Place. How does a CEO of a business not know anything about the product they sell? For all of the problems that my mother has had with your product, she deserves a refund. Your reps never did a thing for her! I can't wait to see what kind of reply you'll put together.

DON'T BUY! RIP OFF! NO GOOD!!! BAD PRODUCT!!!!

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments

Broomfield, Colorado, United States #648936

We are so sorry to hear of your experience at your local Miracle-Ear Center.Please call our Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs team at 800-241-1372 to discuss this matter further.

Thank you.