Contact Miracle Ear

02:03 AVG CALL DURATION
0% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Miracle Ear to Ask about:

Return/ Replace:

• “I return the hearing it and the bank keep calling me I don’t want to have a bad credit”

Product/ Service:

• “Look up late you'll send me a freaking letter when I call to find out about my insurance all they want to do is get me in and try out my credit I'll call two locations and I told him about my insurance I have all they do is put me on hold and hang up”

Other:

• “Mom bought aids from y’all she is in a nursing home n. They lost one and our warranty should start when we received the hearing aids right? We paid for them on 9-8-2017 didn’t receive them until 9-22-17. But here they said our warranty ran out al”
  • “Differential hearing can one unit have an increased volume over the other”
  • “Help financing adult male 87 y/o”

Miracle Ear Rating Stats

2.0 out of 5 stars
based on 107 reviews

Rating stats

About Miracle Ear

Top 5 Likes about Miracle Ear

Staff at the location i went to was great, Kindness, Good staff, Girl that works there is a nice person, Staff

Top 5 Dislikes about Miracle Ear

Customer service, Sales pitch, Not referred to my physican first, Hearing aides, Bait and switch tactics

Top 5 Related Companies

Amplifon, Beter Horen, National Hearing Care, Bay Audiology, Elite Hearing Network

Summary

Miracle Ear was founded in 1948 by Ken Dahlberg as Dahlberg, Inc. Miracle Ear company specializes in manufacturing of highly technological products, which remove barriers of hearing loss - hearing aids, and provides different hearing services. Miracle Ear was the first company to introduce in-the-ear hearing aids. The company has hundreds of locations across the country, many of them in Sears stores. Besides, Miracle Ear has launched Miracle Ear Children's Foundation for kids with hearing loss problems. This foundation offers Miracle Ear hearing aids and related services to kids from needy families.

Miracle Ear reviews and complaints

Miracle Ear is ranked 62 out of 495 in Medical Supplies and Equipment category

Area Served

USA

Edit Description
Show

Miracle Ear Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Miracle Ear to

3.1
Show

Products and Services Sold by Miracle Ear

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Miracle Ear? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup