The reason for getting the hearing aids was to hear my grand children when they talk.I was tested and advised on what to purchase.

I was assisted in learning to use the aids. I have had them for 8 months and wear them every day. The office specialist is great, however I still have not accomplished what I wanted, to hear voices. I do hear the wind and sounds I had not heard in a long time.

I am suppose to be able to adjust them via their internet service, but that is not of much help.Now this is filler so this site will accept this review of at least 100 words.

Review about: Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Miracle Ear?

Comments

I purchased the $995.00 hearing aids.They amplify sounds.

They do not help me understand speech. They told me my hearing aids were the entry level, that I needed the higher level.

I told them they were Snake Oil Salespersons and I would never have anything to do with Miracle ear again!I was cheated by Miracle Ear!

Ray Lillie

to Ray Lillie #1386879

It sounds like you cheated yourself not the other way around.If the hearing specialist told you you needed a higher level and you choose the entry level that’s your mistake.

They are not salespeople they are hearing specialist.So against their recommendation you decided to cheap out.