Miracle Ear Hearing Aids
I had worn one aid for 11 years from another company and really liked it.I saw an ad from Miracle Ear for buy one and get one free.
After my hearing test, was told that I would not like those aids, instead was talked into buying a much more expensive pair. For the last 3 years, my wife and I have had a life of frustration and anxiety. These aids are junk. I have had one adjustment after another with no improvement.
They were sent to the manufacturer - still with no better results.Of course, now they want to sell me another pair of new and improved - I have spent 3 years without hearing and a lot of aggravation - insane
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Went Hakim, to get my new prescription, in the past I had glasses made with Nikon lenses and had no issue with Hakim before. But not this time! As soon..."
- "I am very reluctant to purchase an eyeglass online before. For a great offer of discounts, a very low price, convenience and hassle free? I am very skeptic especially when..."
- "received glass and saw 2 BIG lines going thru the top of one and the bottom of other. VERY slow to reply back. 3-5 business days they stated in reply...."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Have been an virgin mobile consumer for over 5 years, typically you place $20 on your account for a 90-day countdown of your account being able to make and receive..."
- "Terrible experience. I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow. When I got there the girl..."
- "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..."
- "I bought a 2012 Outback. The quality and material used is substandard. Their Customer Service is some of the worst in the industry. They do not stand behind their products..."