Miracle Ear Hearing Aids
I had worn one aid for 11 years from another company and really liked it.I saw an ad from Miracle Ear for buy one and get one free.
After my hearing test, was told that I would not like those aids, instead was talked into buying a much more expensive pair. For the last 3 years, my wife and I have had a life of frustration and anxiety. These aids are junk. I have had one adjustment after another with no improvement.
They were sent to the manufacturer - still with no better results.Of course, now they want to sell me another pair of new and improved - I have spent 3 years without hearing and a lot of aggravation - insane
More Review Details
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was called by VisionWorks at Town Center Mall telling me that they made a mistake on one of the two pairs of eyeglasses I purchased, saying that they made..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "Bought a top from Guess a black top last month. Wore it today and it left color kn my orange Fossil bag and the beige seat of my benz. When..."
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."
- "Im homeless with four children. I begun my stay at motel 6 Georgia avenue Washington, D.C. On November 3, 2015. I was placed her by the Virginia Williams resource center...."